Monmouthshire County Council

To report problems such as potholes, hedges, fly-tipping etc, go to My Monmouthshire or, especially if it is urgent, telephone 01633 644644

Planning applications: To view planning applications, click here. If you don’t have the application number, try searching with a postcode (NP4 0S or NP4 0T for Coed-y-Paen)

Recycling and Waste: For information on where to get recycling bags and about refuse and recycling collections, specific to your house, register on My Monmouthshire